If you have an issue with your MoneyPolo prepaid VISA Card please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling our global Customer Service Hotline +44 (0) 207 397 0726.
We are available from 8am to 5:30pm GMT Monday to Friday.
- What is a MoneyPolo Visa Card?
- The MoneyPolo Visa Card is a prepaid card that offers you a low cost alternative to a credit card facility. The retail price of £10 when purchased in one of our retail points or online. Additional cards can be ordered online to be used by your family or friends.
- How can I get my account verified?
Verification is the process used to confirm identity based on provided documents. Every new customer must go through the verification process to confirm his/her identity in order to use MoneyPolo services fully.
Primary verification confirms identity and requires an upload of scanned documents (one identification document + one proof of address (1+1), or two identification documents + two proofs of address (2+2)). It is also required to complete Personal Questionnaire form on our website.
Secondary verification confirms identity through notarized paper copies of documents sent through regular post in addition to scanned versions. (one notarized identification document + one original proof of address , or two notarized identification documents + two original proofs of address). To speed up the process, please mail us documents by regular post only after successful Primary Verification. Verification 1+1 is convenient for clients who want to order MoneyPolo prepaid cards or use MoneyPolo Payment Account. The clients who are planning to use MoneyPolo without initial limitations, must provide us with 2+2 documents.
Recurrent verifications Recurrent verifications are requested from individual customers if any of the verification documents need to be renewed. We reserve the right to request a copy of a new document or proof of a new address/registration once every 12 months. Corporate customers must provide us with a new Certificate of Good Standing every 6 months. We will inform you if additional documents are required.
- Can I have a MoneyPolo Visa Card?
- As long as you are at least 18 years of age and a fully verified customer of MoneyPolo the answer is YES! Cards for persons between 11-17 can be ordered by a legal guardian from their verified account.
- Are there any card fees?
The card fees for MoneyPolo Account holder after initial purchase varies depending on the tariff option taken. Each card issued is valid for up to three-years. More Information on Card Fees you can find here.
Card Usage fees on all currencies are charged based on our GBP fixed Rates and will be charged in accordance with the transaction currency and tariff rates.
- Can I use my card abroad?
Yes you can use your MoneyPolo Visa Card anywhere in the world where you see the VISA© logo. Please note that additional fees might apply. With our Multi-Currency Card you can store your funds in any of the 15 currencies available
- Is there any protection against fraud?
- Yes we have a 24/7 monitoring service that highlights any fraudulent activity. We will contact you if we suspect any fraudulent activity has taken place. It is however important for you to monitor your card activity and report to MoneyPolo any unrecognised activity.
- How can I activate my card?
- Visit our website: and follow the 3 stage process. Alternatively you can call our customer service team on +44 (0) 203 542 1636 to activate your card.
- How can I view my MoneyPolo Visa Card balance?
- You can check the balance history of your MoneyPolo MasterCard cards on https://my.moneypolo.com in section “Balance and History”.
- How can I see my card transaction history?
- How do I load money on to my MoneyPolo Visa Card?
We accept loading via bank transfer, emoney, money transfer or cash at one of our agent locations. Please contact our MoneyPolo Customer Service Team on +44 (0) 203 542 1636 and they will be able to assist you with this.
All loading requests will be processed onto the card by 10am the following morning. (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays) You can also load your prepaid card by using an existing debit card or credit card online.
- Can I take out cash?
- Yes you can take out up to £1000 in cash per day or make a maximum of 7 ATM withdrawals at any ATM which has a Visa© logo upto the maximum withdrawal limit.
- What do I do if I have lost my PIN?
- You will need to log into your moneypolo card account to retrieve your PIN online or change the PIN to one or your choice. We recommend avoiding DOB or sequential numbers such as “1234” or “0987”
- What do I do if my card is lost or stolen?
You can visit the website. Select the card you wish to report and from the card details screen click the lost and stolen button, or you can call our customer support team on UK 44 (0) 203 542 1636, who can place a temporary block on your card.
You will need to use the only services to report stolen and request replacement card. This will cancel the card and order a replacement for you. All funds on the cancelled card will be moved directly to your new card on activation.
- Can I use my MoneyPolo Visa Card online and for mail order purchases?
- Yes, you can use it anywhere that Visa is accepted.
- How can I lock my card?
- You can visit the website – Select the card you wish to lock and from the card details screen click the lock button, or you can call our customer support team on UK 44 (0) 203 542 1636 for further assistance.
- How can I unlock my card?
- You can visit the website – Select the card you wish to unlock and from the card details screen click the unlock button, or you can call our customer support team on UK 44 (0) 203 542 1636 for further assistance.
- Is there a minimum opening balance for an account?
- No, there is no minimum opening balance for MoneyPolo account.